Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
dotNear helps customers leverage Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning. This includes enhancements to client’s proprietary AI & ML products, and also building complex machine learning applications.
Most commercially successful software applications are beginning to include artificial intelligence – from bots, online sales to booking websites and other services where past and general behavior can provide a better experience for each user.
dotNear can provide nearshore engineers with expertise ranging from data preparation (data scraping, data wrangling, cleansing and pre-processing) to deep learning architectures (deep neural networks, deep belief networks, recurrent neural networks).
Machine learning libraries and engines
- Google Cloud Machine Learning
- Python Scikit (Scikit-learn, Scikit-image)
- Amazon Machine Learning
- Microsoft Azure Machine Learning (Azure ML)
Infrastructure as a service
- Amazon Web Services
- Google Cloud Platform
- Microsoft Azure
Previous machine learning projects:
- Natural Language Processing project to parse and analyze human trading information
- Sales prediction algorithms based on historical data
- Image recommendations, using deep learning, computer vision, assisted and unassisted Learning large set of images
- Social network filtering and recommendation